Sunday, September 28, 2008

Locks of Love

Before During
After
Cass, Maddie, and Jaime, all with short hair

After a year and a half without a hair cut, I (Jaime) took the plunge. My friend, Cassidy, and I decided back in June to donate our hair to Locks of Love, and organization that makes wigs for children battling cancer. We needed at least 10 inches, so we waited until Cass got back from Ecuador last week...

... Two hours and 12 inches later, my hair was in a plastic bag and I learned what it felt like to have a short. This has not been the case since my hair grew to my shoulders as a toddler. I was worried, but now I may never go back. For those of you who know Cass, she has a better before picture on her blog.

1 comment:

Kelly. said...

Hi Jamie! It's Kelly Talen(Schmidt)...we went to the Edge together and had classes together at Chico. Well, hopefully you remember me :) I found your page from Jackie Munoz's! Looks like you and Happy are doing so well...Congrats on the beautiful baby. Check out our blog at jeff-kelly.blogspot.com